A bachelor party in Charleston promises an...
Charleston, South Carolina offers several...
Isle of Palms is an island located in the United...
Golf courses in Charleston often offer stunning...
Charleston International Airport is the primary...
Bachelor party in Charleston is an exciting...
Folly Beach and Kiawah Island are suitable...
Are you considering a wedding limo rental to...
Among MECCA LIMO's services is the Charleston...
Charleston Bachelorette Party in South Carolina...
Best Charleston SC attractions for couples
Whether you’re interested in history, love relaxing at the beach, or looking for the Best Charleston SC attractions, you’ll find it at many South Carolina tourist attractions. Choose from quality water parks at Myrtle Beach, or relax at trendy vacation resorts on Hilton Head Island.
You can also walk or carriage through the Historic District and see the wonderful historic homes, churches, and other buildings that line the streets. Considered the Best Charleston SC attractions, horse-drawn carriage rides are also one of the most romantic things to do in Charleston, especially at night.
What are the most important and best Charleston SC attractions for couples?
1- Waterfront Park
- The place where tourists and locals gather to relax and enjoy the natural scenery, so it is considered one of the Best Charleston SC attractions for couples.
- The 12-acre Waterfront Park extends along more than 1,000 feet of waterfront.
- Old-fashioned park benches, double hammocks, sailboats, and larger ships are fantastic sights.
- Fountains such as the Pineapple Fountain are lit at night, and seasonal flower gardens add touches of color.
2- Magnolia Plantation & Gardens
- Home with historic gardens listed on the National Register of Historic Places, one of the oldest in the South.
- It was first opened to visitors in 1870, although parts of it date back two centuries earlier.
- It is also the last large romantic-style park in the country and is therefore considered one of the Best Charleston SC attractions for couples.
- You can take a guided trip, visit the Antebellum cabin, take a boat tour, and see the exhibits.
3- Boone Hall Plantation & Gardens
- Boone Hall Plantation is one of America’s oldest plantations and a Best Charleston SC attraction, older than Magnolia Plantation as it was founded in 1681.
- Tall oak trees were planted, forming a picturesque canopy over the large 738-acre corridor.
- Crops have been grown continuously here for more than three centuries, and you can buy fruits, berries, and vegetables at Boone Hall Farms Market, just down the road from the farm.
4- The Aiken-Rhett House Museum
- The Aiken-Rhett House Museum is considered one of the best areas of Charleston SC attractions, as it is regarded as an aristocratic palace with private balconies.
- A number are open as museum areas, some furnished and decorated as they were in their heyday, giving a glimpse into old Charleston life.
5- Fort Sumter National Monument
- The American Civil War began on April 12, 1861, at Fort Sumter, when the Confederates attacked the Federal fort at Charleston Harbor.
- Fort Sumter is one of the best Charleston SC attractions as the castle ruins are well preserved
- It includes monuments, a firearms monument, and a museum that witnessed the first shots of the Civil War, by boat by sea.
6- South Carolina Aquarium
- The South Carolina Aquarium is considered one of the best Charleston SC attractions, as it was opened on May 19, 2000, in the port of Charleston.
- The South Carolina Aquarium is home to more than ten thousand plants and animals such as North American river otters, loggerhead sea turtles, alligators, great blue herons, owls, pufferfish, sharks, green moray eels, and horseshoe crabs.
- The largest exhibit at the South Carolina Aquarium is the Great Ocean Tank, extending from the first to the third floor.
- The tank contains more than 385,000 gallons of water, so it is the deepest tank in North America. It also contains more than 700 animals, so it is one of the most famous Charleston SC attractions and even in America.
- In addition, the aquarium contains a Touch Tank that allows visitors to touch horseshoe crabs, Atlantic stingrays, as well as other marine animals.
- It is a prominent defensive seawall and promenade in Charleston, named after a Civil War coastal defensive artillery battery on the site.
- It is considered one of the Charleston SC attractions because the wall extends along the lower shores of the Charleston Peninsula, which is bounded by the Ashley and Cooper Rivers, which form Charleston Harbor in this area.
Where to Stay in Charleston for Sightseeing?
Charleston SC attractions are clustered around the Historic District, and staying in this area of downtown will allow you to experience the best of the city. Families may choose to stay in the northeast, closer to the basin. Below are some highly-rated hotels in convenient locations:
- Offering impeccable service, luxurious accommodations, and amenities, the elegant French Quarter Inn is located in the middle of the historic district, steps from Charleston City Market.
- Located just a 5-minute walk from beautiful Waterfront Park, Hotel Spectator is a stylish new boutique hotel that assigns a butler to each guest.
- Restoration is an ideal luxury option for those who prefer full kitchen facilities, as the newly reopened property is located on trendy King Street, Charleston’s main shopping district.
Why book MECCA LIMO to visit the Best Charleston SC attractions?
The company provides long-distance passenger transportation services with high experience, making it the ideal choice for customers looking for comfort and safety during their trips. MECCA LIMO drivers have a high level of sophistication and professionalism, as they are carefully selected and trained at the highest level to provide outstanding customer service.
Among the advantages of booking MECCA LIMO SERVICE:
- Direct and easy booking through call, text message, or email.
- Providing service throughout Charleston.
- Providing a large fleet of comfortable, air-conditioned cars to transport individuals.
- The ability to transport individuals and large bags.
- Providing multiple options for individual and group cars.
- A team of professional, respected, and trained drivers.
- Fair pricing for the service.
- Commitment to arrive on time.
- Respecting appointments, appreciating customers, and providing quality and safe driving.
MECCA LIMO SERVICE
We are Mecca limo services a company with a variety models of luxury vehicles and professional drivers at your service.
Our services are excellent for all social Events, Weddings, Night out, various trips between the historic landmarks, Beaches, museums, theaters, to visit Charleston attractions.