A bachelor party in Charleston promises an...
Charleston, South Carolina offers several...
Isle of Palms is an island located in the United...
Golf courses in Charleston often offer stunning...
Charleston International Airport is the primary...
Bachelor party in Charleston is an exciting...
Folly Beach and Kiawah Island are suitable...
Are you considering a wedding limo rental to...
Among MECCA LIMO's services is the Charleston...
Charleston Bachelorette Party in South Carolina...
10 best beaches near Charleston SC
With miles and miles of sandy coastline and beachfront rentals, South Carolina is the perfect destination for a beach getaway and fun days off.
Not only is South Carolina a great state to visit for its rich history and tourist attractions, but it is also home to amazing beaches. South Carolina’s coastline extends 187 miles along the Atlantic Ocean and has some of the most beautiful beaches in the USA.
So, we’ve put together the 10 best beaches near Charleston SC with the most stunning views and amenities near the beach for an unforgettable vacation.
1- Isle of Palms Beach
- Isle of Palms is one of the best Charleston South Carolina beaches and is located on the Atlantic Ocean and the Intracoastal Waterway.
- Enjoy tennis, surfing, canoeing, and golf, or rent a boat to explore this location from the water for a new perspective.
- Whether you stay at Wild Dunes Resort or rent an oceanfront home, there are plenty of opportunities to soak up the sun on the soft, sandy beach.
- Isle of Palms County Park has lifeguards, outdoor showers and restrooms, a playground, chair, and umbrella rentals, and wheelchairs accessible on the beach.
- Stop for dinner at nearby Sullivan’s Island.
2- Folly Beach
- On the last days of summer, try the best beach near Charleston SC, which is Folly Beach.
- Folly Beach offers a relaxed atmosphere just minutes from downtown Charleston, making it an ideal destination for visitors who want to explore the Lowcountry during their beach vacation.
- The beach is the main attraction in Folly, as it is one of the best beaches near Charleston SC, where you can spend some time relaxing in the sun or surfing.
- Tides Folly Beach is the only full-service oceanfront hotel in Charleston, but there are several small lodges and house rentals available in Folly as well.
- You can also get to Folly beach to Charleston by MECCA LIMO SERVICES.
3- Kiawah Beach Walker Park
- You can paddle at the best beach near Charleston SC which is Kiawah Beach Walker Park.
- If you’re looking for a relaxing beach getaway, look no further than Kiawah Beach Walker Park.
- Although it is only 25 miles from nearby Charleston, Kiawah feels quite secluded and secluded.
- Kiawah Island has everything an avid golfer could hope for, with five stunning golf courses created by the best professional players and designers,
Book a stay at The Sanctuary, a 255-room luxury beachfront hotel with a spa, beautiful pools, and a variety of dining venues, including the popular Ocean Room.
4- Sullivan’s Island Beach
- Sullivan’s Island Beach is located just 20 minutes from downtown Charleston.
- Sullivan’s Island Beach is considered one of the best beaches near Charleston SC as it is located at the mouth of the city’s harbor and is a largely unspoiled, resort-free area that is popular for its day hikes due to its natural location.
- While it lacks public facilities as the beach is not ideal for travelers with younger children, it is ideal for couples as there is plenty of room to spread out on this attractive beach.
- Water sports rentals, including everything from Jet Skis to surfboards, are also available.
- Being one of the smallest inhabited islands on the South Carolina coast, there is also a very nice community feel, as well as excellent local dining options, shops, and B&Bs.
5- Edisto Beach
- Edisto Beach is considered one of the non-commercial beaches near Charleston SC.
- It has a unique charm that makes it particularly attractive to those who like a quieter beach experience.
- Edisto Beach itself is worth the one-hour trip from Charleston and is as much known for its restaurants as its shops, art galleries, breakfasts, and amazing antics.
- Other fun things to do include camping on the beach, fishing, attending nightfall, amazing dolphin watching, or a sunset cruise.
6- Myrtle Beach
- Like many other South Carolina beaches, Myrtle Beach offers sandy beaches and world-class golf but also has attractions the whole family will love.
- Myrtle Beach is one of the best beaches near Charleston SC because it has the Sky Wheel Ferris Wheel, Myrtle Beach Boardwalk, Promenade, and more.
- You can stay at one of the best oceanfront hotel options in this area which is Ocean Watch Villas located in Grande Dunes.
7- Huntington Beach State Park
- Huntington Beach State Park is located between Myrtle Beach and Georgetown and offers historic sites, fishing, bird watching, and hiking.
- One of the best beaches near Charleston SC is that it contains more than 300 species of birds in the park, making it a birder’s paradise, and visitors are also known to spot pelicans, sea turtles, alligators, and more.
8- Surfside Beach
- Surfside Beach, nicknamed “The Family Beach,” is located on the Grand Strand south of Myrtle Beach.
- It is considered one of the beaches near Charleston SC because it was the first autism-friendly travel destination in the world in January 2016.
- Visitors can enjoy the sandy beaches where wheelchair access is available.
9- Hunting Island
- Hunting Island State Park not only provides a great beach experience but also provides many other fun things to do for visitors as it is one of the best beaches near Charleston SC.
- It is one of the most popular attractions in the state not only for the sea, sand, and sun but for things like its diverse wildlife.
10- Seabrook Island
- It is located to the south of Kiawah Island, and Seabrook Island consists of several charming beaches, so it is the best beach near Charleston SC.
- Seabrook Island occupies four miles of Atlantic coastline, and Pelican Beach and North Beach are often considered hidden gems and relatively uncrowded.
- If you’re traveling with kids, you’ll want to focus your attention on Pelican Beach, also known as “Sunset Beach” for its stunning sunsets, as the gentle current here makes it ideal for swimming.
- Although North Beach is great for early risers due to its gorgeous sunrises, it is also great for nature lovers for its abundant birdlife, as well as the presence of dolphins that feed on the beach.
MECCA LIMO SERVICE
We are Mecca limo services a company with a variety models of luxury vehicles and professional drivers at your service.
Our services are excellent for all social Events, Weddings, Night out, various trips between the historic landmarks, Beaches, museums, theaters, to visit Charleston attractions.